Our reputation as a preferred diagnostics provider in Europe goes beyond quality accreditations.
As a leader in Europe with more than 200 outsourcing contracts, we are a trusted partner of public and private healthcare institutions across Europe.
We collaborate with numerous universities and medical research institutions including the following:
- University hospitals of Geneva, Zurich, Lausanne and Bern
- The Karolinska Institute and the Swedish Cancer Foundation
- The Pasteur Institute and the Hôpitaux de Paris teaching hospital
- The University of Alcalá in Spain
Our laboratories and specialised diagnostic centres throughout Europe comply with the most rigorous international quality certifications.
Our laboratories are ISO certified and adhere to the most rigorous private and public quality standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 15189 (GENETICS)
- ISO 17025 (FORENSICS)
- CLIA ID
- THE EUROPEAN MOLECULAR GENETICS QUALITY NETWORK
- Genomics Quality Assessment (GenQA)
- UK NEQAS